About iskan: Curriculum Arte
Abstractionist painter, oil on canvas
Photo: credit Ida Ruchina
Mr. Iskander Ilyazov, artistic name Iskan. Paints emotional geometric abstractions oil on canvas.
Born in 1956. Lives in Cannes, France and in Moscow, Russia.
Tel. +188.8.131.52.95.04; +7.916.611.98.17
Web site: www.iskan.info
- Academician (full member) of the National and Folk Arts Academy of Russia (Moscow)
- Corresponding member of Peter the Great Sciences and Arts Academy (St. Petersburg, Russia)
Member of artists’ unions:
- Creative Union of Professional Artists
- Abstractionists’ Union of Russia
Iskan is a winner of international and national competitions, featured in personal catalogues and major event publications and awarded certificates and diplomas from foundations and museums for one-man shows and group exhibitions in several countries. Iskan is a specialist in Soviet non-conformist art and owns a relevant collection, partly showcased on www.iskan.su. As a scientist, Iskan focuses on the theory and applied studies of color forms in contemporary painting.
In 2016 and 2017 Iskan displayed his art 40 times in Moscow, Paris, Nuerenberg, Berlin, Minsk and Cannes at 30 group exhibitions and 10 one-man shows including 4 personal museum exhibitions.
Iskan’s pictures are in
- THE GARDEN RING Museum, Moscow
- National History Museum of the Republic of Belarus
- Theatre and Music Culture Museum of Belarus, Minsk
- Tiraspol Museum, Transnistria
- Silver Age Museum, Moscow
renown private collections
- Rene Guerra (Nice)
- Paquita Escofet-Miro (Paris)
Paris and Cannes, London and Windsor, Minsk, Monaco, Moscow and St. Petersburg, Berlin, Florence, Milano and Rome, Hollywood and Las Vegas.
Boris Zhutovsky. Portrait of Iskan, pencil on paper, 2011, 48 x 30 cm